All terms marked with * carry the same meaning as under the TC of the Company
The Company* recognizes the need for appropriate protection and management of information including Registration Data* shared by a User* with the Company. The Company is committed to respecting the User’s online privacy and safeguarding the Registration Data.
For the purposes of this policy, “Personal Information” shall mean any information forming a part of the Registration Data that may be used to identify an individual, including but not limited to first and last name, phone number and an email address or other contact information.
In general, a User may visit the Company’s Website* or Mobile Application* without revealing any Personal Information. However, for availing the services available on the Platform* of the Company, the User shall be required to create a User Account* upon verification of his / her Registration Data*.
This policy shall be applicable upon all the visitors or Users of the Company’s Platforms in respect of the Personal Information shared by them with the Company. By visiting the Platforms of the Company, the Users agree and acknowledge that the terms contained under this policy shall be applicable upon them. The said Users of the Company’s Platforms agree to abide by the terms contained under this policy.
This policy shall be effective from [.], and may be updated / amended by the Company in its discretion from time to time, with or without a prior notice to the User.
The User agrees that by using the Company’s Platform, the User is expressly and affirmatively consenting to the use and disclosure of Personal Information provided by the User in the manner described hereunder. The User also consents to receive emails, as described under the Company’s Terms and Conditions and under this policy.
Apart from the Registration Data sought by the Company (as specified under the Terms and Conditions accessible here), the Company and its Platforms also collect the following information from the visitors of the Platforms (including the Users) from time to time:
- When you use our Mobile Application, we also process technical data such as your IP-address, Device ID or MAC-address, and information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of your mobile device. We use this data to enable us to deliver the functionalities of the Mobile Application, resolve technical difficulties, and provide you with the correct and most up to date version of the Mobile Application and to improve the function of the Mobile Application.
- The Company collects cookies from the Platforms for the protection and convenience of the User. These cookies enables the Company to serve secure pages to the Users without asking them to sign in repeatedly. If a User’s system is idle for more than an hour, the cookie will expire, forcing the user to sign in again to continue their session. This process prevents any unauthorized access to the User’s Personal Information while they are away from their computer / mobile.
- The User may reset its browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Some of the features or services of the Company’s Platform may not function properly without cookies.
- The Platform’s tracking technologies may record information such as internet domain and host names; internet protocol (IP) addresses; browser software and operating system types; clickstream patterns; and dates and times that the Website is accessed.
- These cookies and other tracking technologies allows the Company to improve the Website and the User’s web experience.
- The Company’s Platforms may also analyse information that does not contain Personal Information for trends and statistics.
Optimization of Customer Service
As per the Terms and Conditions of the Company (accessible here), at the time of creation of a User Account, the Company shall collect the Registration Data along with the language, password, mobile phone number, IP-address, device ID.
This information shall be collected by the Company to verify the username and password of the User, and to communicate with the User. Further, such information shall be assessed and analysed by the Company as per the terms contained under the Terms and Conditions (accessible here) to determine if the User Account is being operated by the User as per the said Terms and Conditions.
Third Party Services
The Company will not commercially sell the Personal Information of the Users collected on the Company’s Platforms. Having said so the Company shall have a right to make available certain services of third parties or vendors / service providers on the Company’s platform. For providing such services of third parties on the Company’s Platforms, the Company shall have a right to share the Registration Data or Personal Information of the User with such third parties.
The Company shall, without any obligation or liability, take reasonable steps to ensure that these third party service providers protect the User’s Personal Information on Company’s behalf. However, in case any breach of the Registration Data or Personal Information is committed due to any act or omission of such third party service providers, the User’s claims (if any) shall lie directly with such third parties to the complete exclusion of the Company.
User’s and Visitor’s Consent
The Company shall undertake reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect the Personal Information of the User against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data on a best effort basis.
The Company will restrict access to the Personal Information to the Company’s employees and partners who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
The Users may share their views / comments regarding this policy at the Company’s contact information available at the Website. The Company shall peruse the said views / comments and may (without any obligation) make necessary amendments.
The terms in this policy are to be read along with the Terms and Conditions of the Company (as applicable from time to time). The governing law, jurisdiction and related matters with regards this policy shall be in accordance with the Terms and conditions of the Company as updated by the Company from time to time.